Monday, August 4, 2008

Acne scar removal in bay area and teenage skin prone to acne

6. Drink lots of water. Water flushes out all the waste out of your body and is a very popular remedy for clearing up acne. About 10 glasses a day will do good.
So I was back to where I started - with lots of acne. And it wasn't until I learned about how foods like vegetable oil cause acne - and by avoiding them and doing a few other simple things - that I finally cleared my skin for good. For more information on clearing your acne visit my website.
First, consult widely. I am pretty sure that you know several people who have had acne and cleared it up or who have it presently and are in the process of clearing it up. Try to gain knowledge from their experience. Take notes. Then you can try a few of the things that were efficient for these people. Hope for the best, but understand that it may take a while before you hit on the combination of products, treatments and lifestyle changes that will help you the most.
shooksickeneea.blogspot.com
tags: what is the best medication against acne, acne better with glycolic or salicylic acid, face products to clear up acne scars

No comments: