Monday, August 4, 2008

Herbs for hormonal acne and stop sever acne now

Teenagers are the main group of people who are troubled by acne. The severity of acne among teenagers is quite high. One thing I know is for sure is that teenagers are frustrated and embarrassed by the acne on their face. If you are one of those teenagers I want you to know I know just how it feels to have acne because I have had my shares. But I treated them in just 2 months after being troubled for over nine years. I have done researches on what works on acne so I have quite the information that can help in improving your acne condition.
The researchers concluded that both salicylic acid and glycolic acid chemical peels are equally effective in acne treatment. Salicylic acid was able to continue its effectiveness and had lesser side effects than glycolic acid. Overall Alpha-hydroxy acid and Beta-hydroxy acid chemical peels are successful treatment of acne.
Certain types of bacteria are resident on the skin. P. acnes is found on most skin but in acne prone individuals the P. acnes grows uncontrollably. The growth of the P. acnes is aided by the anaerobic conditions created by the plug of dead cells and oils within the skin pores. The bacteria digest the oil within the pores and produces a waste product. This waste product irritates the pore walls causing inflammation.
dubliiegoists.blogspot.com
tags: murad acne complex kit 60 day skin blemish care set, how to solve hormonal acne problems, pictures of acne pimples

No comments: